Tuesday, June 24, 2008

haveing Mr. Harry as a tennant in my treehouse is ok I guess

Today Mr. Harry finally gave me m y laptop back. I told him he can borrow it on a regular basis from now on but not all the time. He also said he would apprecate it if I linked to his page since he linked to mine so I said okay Mr. Harry, so this is how to go to his page, you just click on it. http://lifeinatreewithcowboyharry.blogspot.com/ and your computer will automaticlay take you there.

He is late on the rent again. He said he has a surefire way to generate some income, and fast. It's okay becuase I do enjoy his presents in the house. He is an old man but I do think he is cute. He tryed to tell me stories the other day but I was too tired to keep up with it all. He kept jumping around with it.

Welp! That's all for this edition of TARA'S GOOD BLOG!!!!